Salary Mid-Point: $95,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Actively manage the audit work plan to review systems, processes, practices and controls throughout the company, in line with the company's audit procedures and principles of internal auditing.
- Supervise and guide audit team members to ensure compliance with deadlines and audit practices. Provide insight and interpretation on findings or questions identified in the audit process.
- Apply observation, critical thought, audit best leading practices.
- Participate in and help lead Internal Audit's Data Analytics Program building out a sustainable set of global analytics including the use of ACL (Audit Command Language).
- Facilitate the development of audit observations, recommendations and corrective action on a timely basis. Elevate or escalate observations as appropriate.
- Provide Management with periodic status reports and the types of non-conformances found.
- Review financial results and apply financial analysis to help drive understanding of operations and identify risks.
- Research GAAP/IFRS/J-SOX regarding appropriate financial reporting and governance application.
- Evaluate key business processes and controls to identify risks.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- CPA or master's degree in the field desirable
- 3+ years of prior audit experience in public accounting or with a large global manufacturing company
- Knowledge of audit and financial management controls, practices and approaches and GAAP and SOX/J-SOX requirements
- Strong experience and competency working with software applications such as SAP, Audit Command Language (ACL) and MS office
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to EricMaleski@ifgpr.com