Pay Rate: $40
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
As a Commercial Analyst will be responsible for processing, revising, and analyzing product movement for the Downstream business units using SMS, but not limited to: -
- Monitor and process daily EDI files from Cenovus and third-party terminals.
- Process daily, weekly, and monthly invoicing to customers.
- Reconcile AP invoices at a transactional level and submit for payment.
- Research and investigate issues, answer queries, and follow up on outstanding issues with various departments across Downstream.
- Prepare monthly KPI reports, process documentation and evidence to support internal and external control requirements and audit reviews.
- Assist and work on ad-hoc requests and projects to support the business.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive experience in accounting inventory management
- Experience in trading or marketing accounting
- Experience with ERP and ETRM systems
- Experience with inventory management
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Excel and other computer skills