Salary Mid-Point: $110,000
Location: Fox Chapel PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller
- Manage, develop and coach a staff .
- Ensure accuracy of general ledger accounting and monthly financial statements
- Facilitate, perform and review account reconciliations.
- Responsible for year end close and assist with preparation of tax documents for external tax compliance firm.
- Assist in annual budgeting and forecasting and perform monthly variance analysis with commentary.
- Oversee and participate in accounts payable and receivable.
- Review, approve and post to the general ledger vendor payments.
- Perform profitability and cost analysis.
- Create dashboards for KPIs and frequently used information
Requirements of the Assistant Controller
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Five+ years of accounting/finance/operations
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting, financial reporting, and management information systems
- Advanced information technology skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and accounting skills
- Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to generate clear, understandable documentation
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner, or call us at 412-539-1434 x226 for additional details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG-Pittsburgh is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.