Salary Mid-Point: $75,000
Location: Cranberry PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Support duties related to accounts payable functions including processing business unit payable invoices and general office expenses.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Maintain records, determining appropriate general ledger code and confidentiality of records.
- Assist with weekly payables check run.
- Assist with the supplier request forms for new suppliers and update supplier information.
- Provide support for international supplier payments and statement reconciliations.
- Manage invoice pay codes for weekly check run inclusion.
- Back up various accounting tasks when people are out of the office.
- Scan accounting paperwork into the document imaging syst
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialist
- Associate degree in accounting or 5+ years of relevant Accounts Payable experience
- 2+ years' experience serving in a leadership cacpacity
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as individually as needed.
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please contact your IFG Partner or Dave Lozecki at 412-539-1434 x232 for more details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.