Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Bilingual Business Analyst to their Global Compliance team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid, 2 times per month in Toronto.
- Develop a deep understanding of the complexity of Compliance projects to enhance monitoring programs such as information barriers, watch and restricted lists, personal trading, and outside business activities.
- Conduct information gathering workshops with users to gather and formally document business requirements.
- Document business requirements (using various methodologies such as defining Epics, Use cases and User Stories).
- Assist in the creation of test cases and support User Acceptance Testing.
- Support implementing technical solutions for Compliance monitoring programs as part of a wider team.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Bilingual in French required (verbal + written) - ideally with experience working in financial services in French - need to know business terminology.
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst professional with proven leadership in eliciting and documenting requirements including data, business process and business object modelling, interviewing and user interface design and testing.
- 3+ years' experience in the Financial Services industry; specifically, with monitoring programs for a Control Room or a Personal Conflicts team.
- 3+ years' demonstrated experience with drafting test cases / scripts and managing user acceptance testing phases.
- 3+ years' experience working with Visio, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, and Confluence.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.