Our client, a large financial institution, is looking for a Program Manager, Global Equities to join their team for an initial 9-month contract. The contractor will be responsible for a broad array of operational duties.
- Oversight and management of Trade Life Cycle support, Trade Administration, onboarding and enablement, trade monitoring, reconciliation, and client services.
- Oversight of the Middle Office team, Functions such as coordination oversight and management of Trade Life Cycle support, Trade Administration, onboarding and enablement, trade monitoring, reconciliation, and client services., and client operational queries.
- Independently resolving highly complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs across MO with a specific focus on creating tangible / measurable operational efficiencies.
- Opportunity identification, preparing proposals, defining business requirements and processes, developing, testing, conversion and implementation strategies, developing detailed project plans, monitoring progress against planned objectives, and securing consensus and co-operations from users and senior management.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills
- 5+ years post-graduate experience in industry or academia in in the areas of capital markets, finance and banking and/or process improvement, business analysis and solution implementation
- 3+ years' experience in banking/capital markets operations
- The ability to negotiate, influence and interact professionally with a diverse group of Front Office Users, QAs, Developers, and SMEs
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical problem solving and process engineering techniques (i.e. process mapping and analysis techniques)
- Strong technical abilities including knowledge of basic software engineering principles (experience in SQL, VBA, Access, Excel preferred), and a sound understanding of operational processes
If you are qualified and interested in the role, please send your resume to Michelle@ifgpr.com