Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Business Analyst to their team for an initial 8 month contract. This role is currently hybrid, 6 days per month in Toronto.
- Overseeing projects relating to Trade Life Cycle support, and assist with the T+1 implementation project.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Middle Office ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed/delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives.
- Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Trade Life Cycle support, trade administration, onboarding/offboarding and enablement, compliance monitoring, reconciliation oversight, and client services.
- Identification, initiation, research and development of process solutions across the MO business lines, with the intent of improving overall operational efficiency.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analysis with prior solution implementation and process improvement.
- 3+ years' experience in banking/capital markets operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with process mapping and analysis techniques.
- Strong technical abilities including experience in SQL, VBA, Access, Excel, and a sound understanding of operational processes.
- The ability to negotiate, influence and interact professionally with a diverse group of Front Office Users, QAs, Developers, and SMEs.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.