Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Senior Consultant to their Workday team for an initial 4 month contract. This role is currently hybrid, one day a week in office in Toronto.
- Providing techno- functional support for the design, delivery, configuration, testing and support of the Workday application.
- Collaborate with various HR and business functions, subject matter experts, vendors, and stakeholders to optimize business processes including the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of changes and enhancements in Workday.
- Help to ensure the on-going solution delivery of the Workday application.
- Leverage your deep understanding of Workday functionality and system experience design to provide consultation and Workday subject matter expertise to intake, solution, planning and deployment initiatives across the portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge of the HR function
- Workday configuration knowledge: 5+ years
- Strong Excel skills: 5+ years
- Advanced compensation knowledge
- Workday certification
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com