Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Business Analyst to their team for an initial 6 month contract which is renewable. This role is currently hybrid, 2 days a week in office in Toronto.
- Assist with the migration of global data and analytics platforms to the cloud.
- Develop and implement program deliverables, processes, and collateral.
- Operationalize business processes and documentation.
- Manage program communication portal (SharePoint, Confluence).
- Support governance reporting and maintain initiative tracker.
- Cultivate stakeholder relationships for cross-functional collaboration.
- Champion customer service excellence and personal growth.
- 8+ years in strategy, consulting, or financial services roles.
- Proficient in data strategy, frameworks, and process architecture.
- Strong technical skills in SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA, PowerBI.
- Experience in stakeholder management across enterprises.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
- Cloud data platform knowledge. and Change management experience is nice to have
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Navneet Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org