Pay Rate: $35
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Hybrid in office 2-3 times a week in downtown Toronto.
- Assess current Finance processes to identify internal control weakness and opportunities to improve process efficiencies
- Present recommendations/solutions to management including analysis of business processes, development of hypothesis, synthesized findings, and opportunities for improvement
- Participate in the design of 'To-Be' process flows and provide support on the rollout
- Managing the work assignments and deliverables of business analysts
- Support and oversight of testing strategy, test cases and results
- Leverage various methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, lean) and best practices within the industry to design a 'To-Be' process and strategy that balances customer experience, efficiency and effectiveness
- Practical project management knowledge (e.g. Agile) and experience working on projects that follow the software development life cycles (SDLC) would be an asset.
- Engage and/or participate in continuous interaction with Project Sponsors and Leads within Global Finance to ensure a clear understanding of their objectives and requirements.
Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as PM in Financial Services industry
- Demonstrated experience in creating process flows and process mapping
- Experience working on project lifecycle from beginning to end
- 1+ years of experience with UAT
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc. and PowerBI - candidate must be tech savvy
- Sharepoint and JIRA
- Change management experience
- SmartStream experience
- PeopleSoft experience
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to Michelle Campanaro at firstname.lastname@example.org today!