Pay Rate: $35
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
The role is hybrid in nature with 2 days in office in Toronto.
- Identifying contract obligations.
- Support third party vendors, remediating and audit finding. Assist with supplier management onto a new process and ensure that it is sustainable.
- Developing a resource to assist Supplier Managers to identify contract obligations.
- Developing a storage mechanism to allow for the orderly and comprehensive storage of artefacts as defined by the Operating model.
- Work directly with the Supplier Managers to educate and support their transition to the new processes.
- Identify discrepancies between contracts that may add supplier risk.
- 2-4 years procurement experience related to contract management.
- Working at another FI with vendor management experience
- Excellent skills in tools such as SharePoint, MS Lists, MS Power BI as well as the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of process design
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing