Salary Mid-Point: $90,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Support the Director of Accounting in preparation of month-end financials.
- Participate in developing internal accounting controls and operational strategies, including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Evaluate recurring monthly procedures and other areas of responsibility looking for process and control improvements and implementing scalable processes.
- Prepare quarterly review and year-end audit schedules.
- Work with FP&A and other Finance teams as needed to ensure proper client margins.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA, Public Accounting, or relevant experience in high-growth environment is a plus
- Advanced Excel experience
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org