Pay Rate: $70
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare financial reports and analysis.
- Perform detailed reviews for timely and accurate month-end schedules.
- Conduct quarterly impairment indicator assessment and required tests.
- Collaborate with internal finance teams to compile indicator checklist.
- Research oil and gas macroeconomic changes for impairment indicators.
- Perform pricing analysis on YTD change for market benchmarks.
- Conduct year-end impairment test for assets with goodwill.
- Perform quarterly impairment tests based on indicators.
- Analyze year-end reserve reports and their impact on Upstream fair value assessments.
- Certified Professional Accounting designation (CMA, CA, CGA, CPA) is a must-have requirement.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Advanced experience with SAP, SAP-BW, and Group Reporting is highly desired.
- Knowledgeable in the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Previous experience in oil and gas accounting and reporting would be an asset
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Navneet Kaur at email@example.com
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.