Our client, a large energy producer, is looking to hire a Payroll Analyst to their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Calgary.
- Prepare and process payroll for all Canadian employees (salaried, fixed rate, temporary, expatriates) and support regulatory filing and year-end activities.
- Maintain the accuracy of all payroll related data.
- Maintain and update payroll policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with federal, provincial, and local laws, as well as company policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HR, Finance, and IT, to ensure seamless integration of payroll processes with other business functions.
- Prepare and submit payroll reports, including year-end tax forms, to government authorities and internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of payroll experience; proficiency running in house payroll is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- Experience with a large ERP payroll system, expertise in SAP is preferred.
- Robust system experience with ability to learn and adapt to new processes and technologies.
- Strong understanding of federal, provincial, and local payroll regulations.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.