Our client, a major financial institution, is currently seeking a Regulatory Reporting Associate for a contract role in Toronto. The role is hybrid in office 2 days a week. The applicant will be working with the Broker Dealer Finance team.
As a Regulatory Reporting Associate, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Participate in the preparation of the Monthly Financial Report (MFR) and Supplemental Reports
- Assist with the preparation of the Form 1 and Annual Risk Questionnaire, as well as process documentation
- Preparation of equity report narrative and asset location reporting
- Prepare guidance and SOPs around report preparation and reporting requirements
- At least 7+ years of experience working with Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting including IIROC
- Understanding of CIRO and new reporting requirements
- 4+ years of experience in capital markets or wealth management
- Solid understanding of capital markets including repos, derivatives, equities, fixed income, securities lending
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Strong Excel and technical skills including VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables
- Strong financial acuity, able to discrepancies between large volumes of data
- CSC designation (Nice to Have)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.