Our client, a well-established and successful public practice firm located in York Region, which provides a wide range of accounting services, is looking to add to their team! Due to continuous steady growth and opportunity, they are looking for a full-time Senior Staff Accountant. The candidate must be able to interact with staff and clients in a positive and professional manner, must be well organized, efficient and have the ability to multitask.
Responsibilities of the Senior Staff Accountant include but not limited to the following;
- Prepare Notice to Reader, Review and Audit Engagement files
- Prepare personal tax returns
- Preparing complex files, tax planning and research
- 2+ years of experience in public practice accounting
- Knowledge of Caseware, Caseview, and Profile
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.