You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today, and now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things! Our client, a mid size accounting firm located in York Region, is looking for a Tax Manager to join their team. The successful Tax Manager will mentor others and have recognized accomplishments in tax. This is a good opportunity for working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries, you'll move quickly and add a fresh perspective.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager include but not limited to the following;
- Reviewing research findings and ensure conclusions are practical
- Train and develop staff members
- Provide detailed review and analysis of tax returns
- Assist with new business development, extended service and tax issue recognition for existing clients
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA designation
- Working towards or completion of Master's of Tax or CPA In-depth Tax Program
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Public Accounting preferably in a tax focused role
If you are interested in this opportunity and you would like to hear more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.