Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Program Manager to their Investment Management team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
In this role, you will work on creating a new data management platform for the Investment Management team which will be a critical component of the bank's common investment platform. This is a multi-year initiative to modernize the bank's investment management capabilities.
- Lead the creation of investment data management capabilities to support analytics and reporting for investment management team.
- Deliver and maintain accurate, complete and timely investment data sets.
- Be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of a comprehensive investment suite of reports.
- Develop and implement the Investment Data Solutions roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in a data management role within the capital markets/asset management industry
- 5+ years of experience working in Financial markets and knowledge of market data for multiple asset classes
- 3+ years of experience with project management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products
- Knowledge of Markit EDM, and/or Bloomberg or Charles River (Nice to Have)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.