Pay Rate: $68
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a IT Project Manager to their team for an initial 12 month contract.
This role is primarily hybrid 1-2 times a month in-office requirements.
- Project Planning: You will be responsible for creating and maintaining project plans, defining objectives, setting timelines, and working with application owners and subject matter experts to deliver.
- Accountable for ensuring that the business needs and outcomes of the project are met as per business case.
- Hold meetings and work sessions as necessary to ensure that project management deliverables are met i.e. project planning, risk management, issue management, status meetings.
- Knowledge pf project management and life cycle development methodologies and technical architectures pertaining to the area. The selected candidate will have excellent skills in relationship and general business management.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with various stakeholders within the organization. Effective communication and stakeholder engagement are crucial for project success.
- 8+ years' experience working in a relevant capacity as a project manager (on a technology team)
- Minimum 3-4+ years of related experience managing technology projects in Capital Markets industry.
- Strong recent experience with one or more of: Murex, ION, or Broadridge
- T+2 experience is an asset