Pay Rate: $25
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a Junior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Manage and oversee the financial analysis process, including vendor invoice payments, coding, and forecasting support.
- Provide expert advisory support in invoice payment procedures, utilizing knowledge of G/L and responsibility codes, and escalate issues when necessary.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis, planning, and forecasting activities related to expenses and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) to support internal processes.
- Generate accurate and timely reports on key financial and sales metrics, accompanied by insightful commentary, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of bank policies, source systems, and financial reporting tools, while proactively investigating transactions and performance reporting to enhance business performance.
- Previous experience in Analytical role - 3-5 years
- Experience in financial analysis, accounting skills and commercial acumen
- Strong problem solver
- Proficient in Excel - dealing with large amounts of data
- Knowledge/experience with Spotfire, Access
- Previous finance/banking experience