Pay Rate: $65
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the effective analysis, design, and delivery of high quality solutions that meet the business needs.
- Work with diverse set of technologies to implement new systems, or enhancing existing implementations, and ensure sound integration .
- Collaborates with other groups, primarily TFRM (trade floor risk management).
- Coordinate and work with developers, architects, business analysts, infrastructure and change management groups to deliver project goals
- Interpret and modify existing SQL queries and relational databases prior to passing on to Developer team
- At least 8+ years of relevant IT and business industry work experience as a BA/BSA.
- Ability to read and write intermediate SQL queries, as well as basic Linux experience (recent hands-on experience or long term exposure to SQL and Linux)
- Strong experience in project executions, agile practice for large scale software
- Good understanding of Capital markets and financial instruments.
- Market risk exposure is a great asset
- Tableau experience is an asset
- Jira, Confluence, and SharePoint experience is an asset.
For other opportunities please visit www.ifg-global.com