Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire an IT Business Analyst to their team for an initial 3 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Performs data profiling, analyzes, and communicates results in support of data quality processes.
- Works with the delivery teams and Data Office on properly cataloging Critical Data Elements.
- Manages complex data analyses in working with both structured and unstructured data.
- Identifies critical data gaps and proposes solutions including the building of metadata models and business glossaries.
- Helps with the process of profiling data and ETL logic for documenting end to end data flow and lineage from capture at source, to storage, to delivery.
- 7+ years experience working as a senior contributor in a data focused team working with data governance, data management frameworks, cataloging, and managing data lineage.
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow Business Systems analysis or on platform Development.
- 5+ years experience building data warehouse solutions including ETL, data warehousing, and data visualization.
- Experience with the following systems: SQL / SQL Server, Power BI, Python, C#, SSIS, Visual Basic, XL Macros.
- Sound knowledge of ITIL V3 or V4 ITSM Processes/Practices. ITIL foundation Certified.
- Spanish speaker Nice to Have.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.