Salary Mid-Point: $90,000
Location: Moon PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate monthly close process.
- Complete balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis.
- Create and maintain reports for analyzing and reporting budgets/forecasts and actual results
- Review and analyze monthly operating results against estimates and final budgets; identify problem areas in operations and recommend process improvements
- Perform actuals analysis of labor, materials and overhead(s) against budget.
- Responsible for treasury management including accounts payable, receivable and collections.
- Develop and document standard operation procedures (SOP's)
- Responsible for audit schedule development and explanation.
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- Three (3) plus years experience in general accounting
- Experience handling general accounting/financial analysis responsibilities
- Exposure and working in a manufacturing environment is highly desired
- Strong financial accounting skills are a must (i.e. accruals, month end close, financial statement preparation, etc.)
- Experience conducting and reconciling physical inventory counts
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.