Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a IT Security Analyst to their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is responsible for managing critical 3rd party risk events and security incidents.
This role is primarily remote with some periodic in-office requirements.
- Run 3rd party incident handling, refine and improve response playbooks.
- Monitoring 3rd party events - coordinate general cyber security response to news, intelligence notifications.
- Working with stakeholders around the globe.
- Bridging communication between technical operations teams and globally based business leadership, and demonstrating an understanding of the business risk.
- Compiling and contextualizing investigating data for business consumption.
- 10+ years of general working experience
- 3+ years of prior experience in Cybersecurity
- 1+ year of incident management experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is a highly valued asset; Scotiabank has a global presence in Latin America
- CISSP and/or CISM certification
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Tableau
- Previous experience with project management or delivery, preferably within the banking industry
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.