Our client is a multi-national Canadian Financial Institution looking to hire a Treasury Analyst, Cash Management Operations for an initial term of 6 months. There is a very strong likelihood the role will either convert into a full-time role and/or extend.
**note this is a hybrid role in office 2-3 days per week.
The primary responsibilities are to record detailed cash journal entries, perform various reconciliations/controls for Treasury Operations.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing transactions in ERP and payments hub. Review, release and follow up on rejected or flagged transactions
- Monitor incoming and outgoing file dashboards to ensure daily payment files are received.
- Daily, weekly and monthly account reconciliations including detailed backup and analysis
- Process journals, process transactions, analyze outstanding items and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Relevant hands on experience in an operational / administrative role within treasury
- Ability to go into the office 2-3 days per week
- Technology savvy [MSFT, etc.]
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to know more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.
IFG - International Financial Group