Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Leads assigned projects from project initiation to implementation to achieve desired business results
- Directs, manages, and coordinates team members including other project managers, business and technology resources, user groups, internal and external consultants, and contractors, as well as vendors and external regulatory organizations
- Network with industry contacts to gain competitive insights and best practices.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Manages/validates financial forecasts and conducts ongoing reconciliation.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues
- Project management experience - 6 to 8 years.
- PMO governance control testing.
- PLDC controls - 5-10 years.
- Experience at a Financial Institution.
- Valid PMP designation from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is an asset.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.
IFG - International Financial Group