Salary Mid-Point: $110,000
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Permanent
Our GTA renowned industry leading client is looking to add a Manager, Finance Systems to their growing team. The Manager, Finance Systems will support the head office Finance team with investment management including: acquisitions, divestitures and developments as outlined below:
The main responsibilities for the Manager, Finance Systems include the following;
- Actively involved in process automation and system enhancement concerning consolidations
- Analyze current business process and workflows and make suggestions for improvement
- Liaise regional finance teams and manage quarterly annual reporting deadlines
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA, CA designation with a preference for candidates with public accounting experience (i.e. external audit)
- 6+ years work experience commensurate with the tasks above
- Strong systems skills including MS Office and any large ERP system
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.
IFG - International Financial Group