Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire an Audit Associate to their team for an initial 18-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid model with the office located in Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Leads and support PW internal and external audits, including co-ordination during pre-audit, audit fieldwork, and remediation of any identified issues.
- Assist with leading program changes to comply with emerging regulatory changes and regulatory readiness.
- Gathering and packaging information.
- Participate in the Enterprise Regulatory Change Management framework for new and emerging regulatory developments at all stages.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the evaluation, development and implementation of an internal control system.
- Audit Experience (3-5 years)
- Compliance experience (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of New SRO (formerly IIROC) rules and CSA/OSC National Instruments
- SharePoint experience
- Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com
IFG - International Financial Group