Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a Bilingual Service Representative to their team for an initial 4-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid model with the office located in Montreal. This role also has a possibility to extend or transition into a permanent role.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives
- May function as a problem-solving resource for more junior staff, referring non-routine issues to more senior team members and/or manager
- Bilingual - French & English (able to read, write & speak)
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in analytical, communication based role
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology (Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, OneDrive, Outlook)
- Previous banking experience- Nice to have
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com
IFG - International Financial Group