Our client, a large private company with locations and business all across Ontario is looking to hire a Controller. This is a divisional role with one of their fastest growing divisions. This role reports to the VP Finance with a dotted line to a Director of Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to step up into a Controller role or for someone looking to make a lateral move to be part of a large, growing organization.
As the Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Performing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Daily cash management function, oversee daily cash tracking and reporting; maintains short term funding needs
- Facilitate with letter of credit applications
- Prepares quarterly bank compliance reporting package
- Prepare Bank reconciliations for corporate bank accounts
In order to be considered you must bring the following:
- CPA (or at least at the later stages) with over 7 years experience in a similar full-cycle Accounting role
- Experience working with operations at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.
IFG - International Financial Group