Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire an Account Manager to their team for an initial 4-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid model with the office located in Waterloo. This role also has a possibility to extend or transition into a permanent role.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Deal structuring based on client information and necessary product type
- Preparation of internal risk rating using appropriate product specific modelling
- Financial analysis of current and past client provided financial disclosures
- Negotiation of various commercial transactions
- Ad hoc reporting including but not limited to exception tracking, counter party risk tracking, top 20 exposure tracking, maintenance of the commercial loan origination system
- 5-10 years of commercial banking/lending experience
- Minimum bachelor's degree in commerce/economics/accounting
- Good understanding of real estate lending is an asset
- Good understanding of life insurance concepts is an asset
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com