Pay Rate: $70
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a Data Governance Specialist for 12 month contract.
This is a hybrid role 3 days in the office.
- As the Direct Investing & Advice (DI&A) Data Specialist, work with the Capital Markets Data Governance Lead, Data Owners and other stakeholders in order to define and implement data governance processes and practices to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Data Governance policy and the Capital Markets program.
- Champion Capital Markets data governance framework to enhance data governance practices in the organization and extend the framework where needed.
- Assist in identifying Critical Data Elements, review and agree on them with other data roles from business and technology.
- Develop business glossary content for DI&A data domains and processes to create and maintain content.
- 5 year's Data Governance experience or 5-8 years Business Analysis experience with investment products
- Capital Markets/Wealth Management Domain Knowledge
- Team player skills and ability adopt well to dynamic and goal-focused teams.
IFG - International Financial Group