Pay Rate: $50
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team for an initial 1 year contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Analyze financial data and prepare reports to support business decisions.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and related disclosures in compliance with IFRS.
- Prepare and manage the preparation of internal financial reports, including monthly management reporting packages, board of director packages, and other ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting requests
- Ensure compliance with SOX internal control requirements
- Collaborate with other departments to support the overall financial reporting and accounting function
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external auditors.
- Prepare presentations and reports for senior management and the board of directors.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in FI
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA preferred)
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, etc)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.
IFG - International Financial Group