Our client, a large Health Care Organization, is looking to add a Grants Financial Analyst to their Grants and Research team. The successful candidate will build effective, collaborative relationships with Investigators and Scientists and manage their grant portfolio as their main point of contact for post-award grant operations. In addition, the Grants Financial Analyst will perform grant related finance tasks including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting. The successful candidate will also work strategically with internal clients, research programs and management to provide financial analysis, financial reporting and accounting services related to the grants.
This role is Hybrid, 2 days a week in office. Wednesdays are mandatory and the other day is floating.
- 5+ years experience in financial planning, budgeting and variance analysis.
- CPA designation or equivalent experience
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to think and resolve issues independently.
- Strong communication skills
- Preference for experience in Not for Profit
IFG - International Financial Group