IFG Chicago's Fortune 500 manufacturing client included in Forbes magazine's list of "World's Best Employers" is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to become part of their succession planning. This role provides really good visibility, growth, and recognition throughout the organization.
The Senior Financial Analyst will perform analysis in providing insights to improve growth and profitability, support the products team by providing business and technical expertise in the areas of forecasting, development of variance analysis models, capital planning and identifying areas of process improvement. Also, the position will collaborate with other members of the finance group to review and analyze capital project requests, work with the plant and area accounting teams to address issues related to financial processes and month and quarter-end closing issues.
- Collaborate with finance team members to optimize profitability by reviewing KPIs/metrics related to sales, customers, and pricing and present results to key stakeholders
- Assist in the development of annual financial plan, quarterly business and financial plans
- Perform financial analysis of results in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Develop & maintain financial models necessary to track financial performance trends
- Analyze complex business issues and effectively communicate findings to the team and higher level stakeholders
- Develop and complete forecast of cash flow components for the division, including accounts receivable and inventory
- Track business performance against quarterly guidance and annual operating plan
- Perform financial efforts required to support strategic capital initiatives
- Must be able to plan and manage numerous projects concurrently
- Participate in review and due diligence work related to acquisition and divestiture efforts
- Stay current with market developments which impact the Company's results
- Coordinate review of customer pricing projects as requested
- Perform ad-hoc financial reviews as requested by Director of Finance.
- Provide expertise in analytical tools to support the review the business results.
- Education equivalent to a bachelor's degree preferably in finance, economics, business
- Minimum 5 years' experience of accounting, finance, audit, or other financial discipline
- Previous manufacturing industry experience highly preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of Excel
- Must be able to travel as necessary (up to 20%)
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com