Pay Rate: $30
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Design, develop, optimization strategies that increase BMOGAM's search engine results rankings.
- Perform competitive market analytics and research SEO keywords to be used throughout the website.
- Support planning, implementation, and sustainment of form design solutions, support content writers, and editors.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Collaborate, and communicate with other SEO & marketing professionals to align goals.
- Audit and update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in SEO industry (prefer banking).
- Familiarity with SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Search Engine Console, and more.
- Ability to work with back-end elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and other related skills
- Strong understanding of Accessibility and its impact on SEO
- A firm understanding of mobile strategy and its relationship to SEO