Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a Manager Finance for a 3-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid model with the office located in Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develops detailed financial and economic analysis to assist the designated business portfolio with decision support.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Employs systems (e.g. customized exception reports, tracking reports etc.) to manage information.
- Supports/Leads financial planning, forecasting and performance reviews that utilize plan, forecast and actual financial information to develop annual plans and targets.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide financial insights and recommendations.
- Typically 5-7 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis
- Understanding what a month end processes look like, creating a budgets for revenue and expenses
- Professional accounting designation is preferred (CPA not required)
- Model building certification(nice to have)
- Seasoned / strong experience with excel- creating models from scratch with high volume of data
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com