Pay Rate: $25
Location: Vancouver BC
Job Type: Contract
Title: Helpdesk Imaging Support
Location: Onsite, Downtown Vancouver
IFG is looking for a Helpdesk Support to support our client's team, a global IT giant.
IT Helpdesk / Deployment Technician
- This is a mid-level role for an experienced helpdesk/deployment technician
- This role includes both front-line IT Helpdesk support as well as preparing PCs
- Work is assigned via ticket queues and verbally by the team manager
- Will work on-site at the studio alongside the rest of the IT team.
- Image and deploy PCs following standard methods and procedures
- Install drivers and applications as needed to complete installations for different scenarios
- Prepare PCs for new users following directions and documentation
- Helpdesk Support
- Provide studio users with in-person support as well as remote support over Teams
- Help users with various connectivity and productivity issues
- Normal OS / Office / Outlook / Teams helpdesk support
- Resolve basic hardware issues with PCs - GPUs, PSUs, drives
- MUST have 3+ recent years of real experience with hands-on PC building and/or Helpdesk during the entire 3-year period
- MUST know Microsoft OS / Office stack at an EXPERT level
- MUST have recent A+ certification OR demonstrate expert PC support skills
- Candidates will be subject to technical screening by IT staff to verify these requirements
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment.
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.