Salary Mid-Point: $100,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
IFG's client in the western suburbs of Chicago is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a priority role for them as there will be a vacancy soon (internal transfer). Reports to the Director FP&A, this role will oversee and manage the corporate FP&A for the distinct BU's from a monthly financial analysis basis doing consolidations, variance analysis, strategic reporting, and ad hoc analysis.
Local candidates only - the role will be hybrid.Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will support the global FP&A function. Involvement will include internal management reporting, key performance metric development and reporting, forecast and planning models and ad-hoc business analysis. In addition, the role will support earnings release and other investor relations activities.
- Prepare internal management reporting and analysis to support executive and Board level presentations, including
- Collect and consolidate monthly financials
- Review/validate data for accuracy and consistency
- Assist in preparing monthly results deck for distribution to management and Board of Directors
- Prepare ad hoc analytics around financial performance, including working with business unit finance teams to establish and deliver consistent reporting templates and insightful analytics
- Organize and implement changes in data collection from business units and corporate departments.
- Earnings release
- Coordinate collection of data for inclusion in CFO's Q&A documents
- Prepare supporting analysis as needed to provide clarity into quarterly performance drivers
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Passion for reporting excellence
- 3+ years of work experience with 3-5 years of FP&A experience preferred
- Excellent Excel skills