Pay Rate: $45
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a Finance Manager for a 12-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid model with the office located in Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Builds interdependent teams that collaborate across functional and operating groups to create the highest value for all stakeholders.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of financial programs to manage the fiscal period close processes.
- Provides information and supports the process for internal (e.g. corporate, SOX) and external audits.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of core business, group, legal entity financial processes, reporting, systems, and controls.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group to interpret accounting changes identified by the Chief Accountants' Group.
- Typically 4-6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional accounting designation is preferred.
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth
Nice to have:
- Prior treasury experience or cash mgmt. operations
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com