Pay Rate: $35
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a Financial Analyst your duties will include:
- Consolidate, analyze, and report on the financial performance of the business/group to support the month, quarter, and year-end closing process, including financial reporting and financial governance.
- Analyzes financial results to support financial period closing and reporting processes and provide insights and recommendations.
- Supports the preparation of journal entries, monthly / quarterly reporting packages and financial statements, including applicable tax payments and reconciliations, in accordance with accounting rules and standards.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards for assigned legal entity, business, or group financial information packages.
- Provides information and supports the process for internal (e.g. corporate and SOX) and external audits.
- Requires 4-6 years of experience in a relevant role and Undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Professional accounting designation is preferred.
- Prior treasury experience or cash mgmt. operations.
- Detail oriented, extremely well organized, and able to manage time and multi-task conflicting priorities and timelines.
- Advanced level PC skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Visio is preferred).
IFG - International Financial Group