Salary Mid-Point: $85,000
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. This role is very attractive to anyone who is looking to grow their career and contribute to an established finance and accounting process. This individual will be reporting to the Controller and the work model is of a hybrid nature.
Duties and responsibilities of the Senior Accountant are as follows:
- Responsible for reconciliations, journal entries and accruals
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Supporting managers with internal audits
To qualify for this role, you must:
- Possess a CPA designation or near completion
- At least 2 years of experience working at a large well established company or public accounting firm
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send you updated resume in MS Word format to Bianca Moga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.
IFG - International Financial Group