Pay Rate: $45
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Assist in creating strategic strategies; spotting new problems and trends to help with decision-making
- Priorities and order the launch of digital products in accordance with customers' needs, corporate objectives, internal stakeholder groups and the state of the market
- Create change management plans of various sizes and types; directs or takes part in a range of change management tasks.
- Monitor and track customer experience, process performance and other metrics; addresses any issues
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in the Digital Marketing field and similar educational background
- Expertise of designing digital experiences for B2B customers (SMB / Mid-market / Corporate Customers)
- Knowledge of digital technology user interfaces, UX design practices, usability testing and digital analytics
- Strong Communication Skills & Team spirit
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Navneet Kaur at email@example.com.