Pay Rate: $30
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Marketing Communications Associate to their team for an initial 14 month contract. This role is currently hybrid, one day a week in office in Toronto.
This role is responsible for providing assistance with digital communications on marketing campaign delivery for the Credit Cards portfolio.
- Developing targeted digital communications to manage work-flow and deliverables from external 3rd parties including marketing agencies, media companies and production suppliers.
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing teams and Marketing Solutions & Client Offers, and lines of business to ensure effective growth of the overall line of business revenue plan
- Responsible for the creative development and the internal approval process.
- Manage the development and delivery of the strategies and marketing tactics (offer, creative, target audience, channel).
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing teams and Marketing Solutions & Client Offers, and lines of business to ensure effective growth.
- Build and develop relationships with the key business contacts.
- Be a subject matter expert on all competitive engagement insights and ensure proper integration of findings.
- Identify new and effective ways to deliver target direct marketing communications.
- 3+ years of experience working with an agency on creative.
- Credit Cards experience.
- Influencing skills and self-confidence skills.
- Marketing communications experience (not data/marketing analysis).
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.