Pay Rate: $18
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a Pre-Employment Coordinator for a 9-month contract. The role is currently operating on a remote model.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and/or post-secondary degree in HR or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to make decisions effectively
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
Nice to have:
- Bilingual - French & English
- Experience with SharePoint
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com
IFG - International Financial Group