Our client, a small to midsize company in the retail sector, is looking for an Accounting Manager with a strong work ethic and a positive team attitude. The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the accounts payable and financial reporting team for accurate and timely financial reporting, compliance and cash management. If you are looking to continue your flourishing career and take this company to new heights, then we would like to hear from you. This role is hybrid and is located in North York.
The main responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Managing period end and year-end accruals
- Manage internal departmental relationships and external audit relationships
- Training/supervising and maintaining strong relationships with the finance team
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- Must have a CPA designation
- Minimum of ten years of progressive accounting experience, with a portion being at the supervisory level
- Experience in retail sector is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Michelle Campanaro, CPA, CGA at email@example.com
Other jobs can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.
IFG - International Financial Group