Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Procurement Manager to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto, 1 day a week in office, and is highly likely to extend past a year.
- Manage and execute on end-to-end sourcing opportunities to drive cost savings and process efficiencies.
- Capture business requirements from various internal stakeholders and translating them into clear and concise supplier requirements.
- Interact with various lines of business up to the Senior Management level, for purposes of fulfilling those clients sourcing and contracting needs with suppliers.
- Demonstrated leadership in negotiation strategy and contract negotiations, as well as securing of authorizations for agreement execution
- Liaise and interact with internal stakeholders and suppliers as part of the daily management of the assigned portfolio.
- Work closely with suppliers and work towards finalizing a sourcing deal with the supplier under a contract.
- 5+ years experience in a Procurement, Category Management role
- 5+ years experience drafting contracts and working closely with legal resources
- Experience in a highly regulated environment, preferably a large Canadian Financial Institution
- Experience negotiating SaaS/ASP contracts
- Excellent budget & project management skills
- Strong problem-solving focus to mitigate any risks
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.