Pay Rate: $61
Location: Seattle WA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: ASAP- June 30th 2023; Strong potential for extension (18 months)
IFG is on the search for a Marketing Manager to support our client's team. Our client is a global trillion-dollar tech company, at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for a content creator with 3+ years of experience who is excited to build a library of product training and enablement videos.
- Working closely with the product team to independently create end to end internal and external facing content that supports our product brand and launches.
- They will be working mostly independently.
- 20 % pre-work research with the product making sure they understand how it works and connecting with the team.
- Includes talking with the sponsor or product managers to get any details or answers to any questions they have about how users would use the product.
- 80% recording and editing and doing voice overs for voice demos.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Video production and editing background.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tech products, ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or service
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training is preferred but not required.
- Experience in content creation is required.
- Video recording experience | 3-5 Years of Experience
- Video Editing experience | 3-5 Years of Experience
- Project Management | 3-5 Years of Experience
- Communication Skills (verbal and written) for voice overs |3-5 years
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing Manager" in the subject.