Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in office in Toronto.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing support in delivering strategies that align with broader digital, corporate, and brand marketing strategies for various lines of business.
- Working with all lines of business to execute on strategic plans for the online experience
- Maximize online opportunities and to ensure customer and business needs are being met
- Execute strategic plans for acquiring and retaining online customers
- Create initiatives designed to meet customer retention and acquisition metrics
- Report, analyze, and provide insights for all Online tools, Websites and Digital Marketing campaigns
- Digital experience (1 year minimum)
- Good technical/project management skills and an understanding of the customer experience
- Quick learner and Tech Savvy
- Proven professional and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills
- Partner management and negotiation skills (Nice to Have)
- Financial Field experience in a similar capacity (Nice to Have)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.