Pay Rate: $25
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a large financial institution, is looking for a Project Coordinator to fill a 6-month contract located in Toronto. This role is hybrid with 2 days in office.
As a Project Coordinator You will be responsible for working with the team lead or leadership team to assign tasks to the right team members, checking on their progress, and ensuring that each project is completed on time and to the highest standard.
- Working with clients to detail specific project deliverables
Creating a timeline of goals to be met
- Developing project plans for clients and staff
- Delegating project tasks to teams best suited to complete them
- Tracking project performance and analyzing deliverables against requirements
- Ensuring that all budgetary objectives are met, making adjustments as needed
- Overseeing junior staff and teams to ensure that work continues on budget and schedule
Qualifications required for the Project Coordinator include:
- Bachelors Degree in project management, computer science, informational technology, or related fields
- Familiarity with specific Project Management software and tools including JIRA
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management and NIST Security standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!